- Start/End Time
- 4:15 to 7:15
- Best Fishing Time
- Water Temp
- Water Clarity
- Slightly Stained - 3' to 5' visibility
- Water Level
- Brian Bopp
|Caught||Avg Size||Pattern||Optional Fields|
|3||2 lbs||Black 1/2 oz booyah|
|2||1 lbs||Black 1/2 oz booyah|
|Rain - Light||X|
|Very Light - <5 knots||X||X|
- Air Temp High/Low
- 73.0°F / 70.0°F
- Wind Direction
- Weather Front
- Moon Phase
- 10% Full (Waning crescent)
Other Patterns Tried
- green/chrome bleeding Rat-L-Trap Original
- White w/black fleck zoom trick worm
- Yellow Beetlespin 1/8 oz.
- White w/black fleck BOOYAH(tm)
No hatch information for this outing.
No seining information for this outing.
No fishing partners were saved with this outing.
No waypoints were saved with this outing.
I had one hit on the trick worm & one on the beetle spin before I lost it on a brush pile, the buzz bait was the ticket but I had to reel it in fast to trigger a strike one fish I saw coming from 6-8 ft away to strike the buzz bait