- Start/End Time
- 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Best Fishing Time
- No rating
- Water Temp
- Water Clarity
- Slightly Stained - 3' to 5' visibility
- Water Level
|Caught||Avg Size||Pattern||Optional Fields|
|1||22"||#10 Gray Hopper|
|1||12"||#10 Canadian Brown Leach|
|Very Light - <5 knots||X|
- Air Temp High/Low
- 75.0°F / 80.0°F
- Wind Direction
- Weather Front
- Moon Phase
- 88% Full (Waxing gibbous)
Other Patterns Tried
- #16 Tan CDC Cadis Emerger
- #16 Black Black Biot Midge Pupa
- #16 Olive-Brown Biot Pupa Midge
- #12 Peacock True Wooly Worm
- #16 Tan CDC Caddis Adult
- #12 Peacock Sheep Creek Special
- 22 tan Blue-Winged Olive Ephemeroptera Baetis
No seining information for this outing.
No fishing partners were saved with this outing.
No waypoints were saved with this outing.
Explored hole #11. FLat is shallow. Fish feed on nymphs drifting by. Good wading 2' - 4' and dry fly water. cough big brown on gray deer hair hopper. Run below fair. Ends in turbulant eddies.