- Start/End Time
- 1:00pm to 4:30pm
- Best Fishing Time
- Water Temp
- Water Clarity
- Slightly Stained - 3' to 5' visibility
- Water Level
|Caught||Avg Size||Pattern||Optional Fields|
|1||11"||Watermelon Zoom Trick Worm|
|1||12"||Gold Culprit Ribbon Tail|
|1||12"||Baby Bass Norman Deep Little N|
|Very Light - <5 knots||X|
- Air Temp High/Low
- 58.0°F / 62.0°F
- Wind Direction
- Weather Front
- 30.0 falling
- Moon Phase
- 44% Full (Waning crescent)
Other Patterns Tried
- Red/White Spinnerbait
- Gold Original Floating Rapala 1/16
- Blue Bream Lucky Craft RC 3.5 Blue Bream 3/4
- Red Shad Culprit Ribbon Tail
No hatch information for this outing.
No seining information for this outing.
No fishing partners were saved with this outing.
No waypoints were saved with this outing.
No note was saved with this outing.