- Start/End Time
- 5pm to 8:00pm
- Best Fishing Time
- 6:30 to 8:00pm
- Water Temp
- Water Clarity
- Slightly Stained - 3' to 5' visibility
- Water Level
|Caught||Avg Size||Pattern||Optional Fields|
|1||1"||Black Strike King Bleeding Bait(r)||
Notable Fish: 8"
Time Caught: 7:30pm
Fish Depth: 1' - 3'
Water Depth: 1' - 3'
Water Type: open area of lily's
Notes: hit at water breech
|Very Light - <5 knots||X|
|Light - 5 to 10 knots||X|
- Air Temp High/Low
- 84.0°F / 56.0°F
- Wind Direction
- Weather Front
- Today preceded a cold front.
- Moon Phase
- 37% Full (Waning crescent)
Other Patterns Tried
- Chartreuse Mann's Hank Parker "The Classic"
- White Terminator Super Stainless
- Yellow Strike King Mini King
- Red Strike King Bleeding Bait(r)
- Gray Rapala(r) Original Floating Lure
- Purple Berkley Gulp! Lizard
- Purple Berkley PowerBait(r) Ribbon Tail
- Brown Berkley PowerBait(r) Ribbon Tail
- Green Berkley PowerBait(r) Ribbon Tail
- Black Lunker Lure Original
- White Gary Yamamoto Soft Plastics
No hatch information for this outing.
No seining information for this outing.
No fishing partners were saved with this outing.
No waypoints were saved with this outing.
Fished lots of worms to no avail. Green/Black/White/Purple. Chartuse didn't work for spinners or buzz. Top water and frogs did not work.
Caught two fish in group. Both on black spinners. Fish hit when cast landed.